Starting May the
14th 2013, the eigth edition of Aeronautical ICAO Chart of Poland in the scale
of 1:500 000, commonly known as VFR Chart, will be available. The aeronautical content includes all airspace structures - from GND to FL 95 - updated as of 02th May 2013.
The chart shows:
- Terminal Control Areas (TMA),
- Control Zones (CTR),
- Aerodrome Traffic Zones (ATZ),
- Military Aerodrome Traffic Zones (MATZ),
- Constant Military Air Routes (MRTs),
- Low flying Military Air Routes (MRTs),
- Temporary Segregated Areas (TSA),
- Temporay Reserved Area (TRA),
- Feeding Routes (TFR),
- Prohibited Area (P),
Restricted Area (R), Danger Area (D),
- MEF (Maximum Elevation Figure),
- Reporting points for VFR flights,
- Reporting points on the FIR boundary.
- Areas of sporting and recreational activities have been introduced using pictograms to indicate the type of activity,
- Presentation of the Radio Communication Mandatory Zone (RMZ) have been changed,
- The road network has been updated with new roads and roads under construction.
All heights/altitudes are given in feet.
Sheets are cut with vertical and lateral folds, without the outer frame.
The reverse side of the chart contains among other things:
- Map legend,
- AIRMET Sectors Charts,
- Altimeter Setting Regions Charts,
- ATC service units,
- Way of evaluation MEF.
The chart is divided into 6 sheets which cover the whole Flight Information Region (FIR) WARSZAWA.
It is available to purchased either as a set or in the form of separate sheets - in a laminated or non-laminated version.
Aeronautical charts have been prepared in accordance with ICAO standards by the Cartography Sections of PANSA's Aeronautical Information Service (responsible for preparation of operationally significant charts used by Air Traffic Services).
Below is an sample of the map (please click to enlarge)
Customized VFR chart
You can purchase a customized VFR chart. When ordering a chosen chart extract, you are required to provide the coordinates of the point on which
the chart is to be centred.
- data effective date: 02 MAY 2013,
- chart dimensions: 88 cm long, 56.5 cm wide,
- scale: 1:500 000,
- not folded (flat),
- legend on the front side, in the bottom left-hand corner,
- reverse side of the chart empty,
- chart borders not edited (centred extract of the whole VFR chart),
- no grid numbering at the chart borders (parallels and meridians numbered
within the body of the chart).
Below is an sample of the map (please click to enlarge).